Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bali!

I've wanted to live in Hollywood all my life, but after spending just a few hours in Bali, I'd much rather have less to do with L.A. and more to do with Bollywood. Bali is so rich and vibrant and full of colors! It's a beautiful place to see. The people know how to express themselves; through art. More specifically, the amazing Bollywood movies. The women are gorgeous and what impresses me the most is that in Bollywood movies, kissing and most touching is frowned upon. This is so impressive because in the US, let's face it, sex sells. I wish American movies could be as classy as their Bollywood counterparts. The culture here is so rich and alive, I want to stay for as long as possible, especially because of the people I've met. More on that later though, I must leave some things a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment