Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life.

In Bali *ladies and gentlemen please pause for a drumroll* I have found love.
This city is so magical and the people are lovely. I have explored and searched across Europe, India, and Indonesia for happiness and I have truely found it. I'm the happiest I've ever been in my life. From eating in Italy to praying in India and loving in Indonesia (that sounds like a good book title, right?) I have found true happiness. I've asked my soul, and my stomach, what truely makes it happy, and I have found it. I'm heading home soon, unfortunately I can't avoid it, but I know that through my travels to all these magical places that I am a new person. The old me is still there, but the new me is happier. I can't help but smile when I wake up. And you know what? That's all I really need.

No comments:

Post a Comment